Appointments are made by professionally qualified, experienced and caring staff who are committed to serving your needs and provide the best possible service.
To schedule an appointment, please call:
- Phone: 702-432-2233
- Fax: 702-800-5456
- Contact Us Online Here
What to Bring to Your Appointment (if available):
- List of medications you are currently taking
- List of allergies
- Insurance information and photo ID
- List of relevant past medical evaluations and/or records from hospitalization, Primary Care Provider office, other medical office visits
- Any X-Ray/CT scan or MRI films/reports you may have
- Physician referral if any.